We are always improving our systems to bring you the best possible product. We trust you will enjoy it.
We're GDPR Compliant!
The new EU data protection regulations (GDPR) come into effect on 25 May 2018.
GDPR applies to our clients in EU member states and to our clients who send SMS messages using our SMS platform to recipients who are citizens or residents of EU member states.
We wear two hats when it comes to data protection. The first is as data controller in respect of the personal data which we collect, process and store about you, our client and your authorised employees who access our services. The second is as data processor of the personal data relating to your customers, the message recipients (Recipients), which you upload to our SMS message platform when you send communications using our SMS message platform to Recipients.
Beware of Phishing
Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to obtain customer information, including login details.
Fraudsters imitate a ‘trustworthy entity’ via email or SMS and ask for sensitive information such as login usernames or passwords.
How to Avoid Phishing
- Never share your account access information
- Beware of fraudulent websites and always check the URL to ensure authenticity
- Be alert and vigilant about phishing Emails/SMS
- Always verify the Sender Address of Emails/SMS
- If communication is not coming from a trusted source or is unexpected, do not click on any links/attachments